Email marketing is the most trusted form of communication. Almost 77% of consumers choose emails over other online mediums. But many experts claim that email marketing is dead and is counting its last breath. A well-executed email campaign can do magic to your marketing strategy. There is no denying that social media gets a lot more media attention than email marketing. But for the marketing gurus, Email marketing is the cornerstone of their campaigns. The following point’s show how effective email marketing is:
- Email marketing helps create a long-lasting relationship: A brand with a strong email marketing strategy can become the local news anchor that everyone is excited to see. With useful advice and the latest information, he draws individuals with his engaging personality and then builds trust so that his viewers look forward to hearing from him. Receiving emails that are constantly appealing helps prospects and customers feel connected to your brand.
- Personalized and targeted: Marketing emails can be highly targeted and personalized based on an individual user level. With email marketing software available in the market, you can easily analyze user data, segment your contact lists based on a few common factors and then send promotional emails addressing the specific needs of recipients. Prospects and customers will appreciate this personal touch and be more inspired to interact with your brand.
- Inexpensive way: With this medium of marketing you don’t have to worry about media buys, postage charges or print charges. On top of that, marketing automation software reduces the time commitment associated with email marketing schedule, sending, and database maintenance making these campaigns even more cost-effective.
- Measurable and testable: Email marketing also lends itself well to A/B testing. Marketers can test several different elements, including the subject line, email length and CTAs. Through the results of these tests, you can easily make confident decisions about which approaches work and which don’t. Marketers evaluate performance and make data-driven decisions about how and where to optimize. This advantage is not available for every marketing technique.
- Perfect for small Businesses: The biggest misconception about email marketing is that it requires several teams. No, you do not need an entire marketing department to handle running effective email campaigns. Through a dedicated and experienced team is a boon for any marketing strategy, still Email marketing can be a huge boost for small businesses with limited resources.
- Email marketing is action-oriented: By including direct calls-to-action (CTAs) with clear benefits in your messages, you can take advantage of this impulse to react and drive traffic to your site or encourage the desired conversion event. A better tactic is to provide enough information to pique the target’s interest and then include links where he can learn more. But be sure not to use too many CTAs, which can overwhelm the reader and try to keep the total below three.